Hyer Aviation is a fast-growing private aviation company looking to expand its team. We provide our clients with customized private jet flights, where convenience and flexibility are prioritized!
Due to the rising demand, we are looking for an enthusiastic new intern to support our sales team. Someone who enjoys establishing new contacts and loves to show some guts!
What will you do?
- Drink coffee.
- Design and execute initiatives to get new potential clients.
- Support the sales team in preparing quotes and customize flight requests.
- Provide support with marketing campaigns.
- Organize and arrange appointments with potential customers.
- Initiate and build (long-term) relationships with prospective clients or partners.
- You shall act as the spokesman for all our partners.
- Desk research, you always do your homework.
What we ask?
- You are fluent in English & German (verbal & written). Dutch is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Minimum HBO Bachelor or higher degree or equivalent.
- You have no problem with picking up the phone and cold acquisition.
- You are available from September onwards.
- A passion for a career in sales or the aviation/travel industry - Bonus points if you have sales experience. Even more bonus points if you have experience within the aviation industry.
- Online Marketing experience is highly appreciated.
- You like to connect with new people and can get things done.
- Great communication skills.
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands.
What we offer?
- Great coffee.
- Paid internship.
- Awesome office location in Eindhoven Strijp-S.
- Full support in your development on a professional & personal level.
- Opportunity to have an impact in a high paced and fast-growing company, dealing with private aircraft bookings and dealing with CIP (commercial-important-individuals) such as celebrities, musicians, CEOS, influencers, athletes and more...
- A young, dynamic and informal work environment.
- A work hard, play hard, Fly Hyer mentality!
Interested? Send an e-mail to one of your future awesome colleagues, Valerie: firstname.lastname@example.org